Wealth Logic provides actionable advice on achieving your
financial goals and assistance in the implementation of the advice. Our fee
structure is hourly or fixed fee for a particular project. We do not profit
from selling any financial products or capturing your assets and charging
you an ongoing “management fee”. This model of compensation is similar to
many other professionals (physicians, lawyers, accountants, etc) but very
rare in financial planning. We believe that this fee model results in
providing more objective advice than other fee models.
Services provided include:
1. Investment Advisory – Reengineering your portfolio using efficient and
effective products designed to lower fees and taxes and, therefore, build
significantly more wealth for you.
• Portfolio construction to lower risk and increase expected returns.
• Portfolio simplification for ease of management.
• Redeployment of trapped underperforming assets (e.g. expensive variable
• Redeployment of cash to highest paying alternatives.
2. Personal Financial Planning – Developing actions to help you achieve
financial goals including achieving financial independence. Retirement
• Cash and debt management.
• Risk management.
• College funding.
• Life transition planning.
3. Business Planning – Improving the performance of your business.
• Strategic Planning including early warning indicators.
• Employee benefits and incentive compensation.
• Focused cost reduction.
• Acquisitions and valuations.
Usually, we are able to identify easy to obtain improvements for the client
that result in pay back to the client in the first year alone of far more
than our fees. We call these improvements “low hanging fruit” because they
are so easy to achieve.
We offer potential clients a brief review to help us both
determine if Wealth Logic can provide value. Believe it or not, this isn’t a
sales pitch! It's almost free - you have to complete this
Confidential Personal Profile.